展会英语经典语句
本文章由春喜外语于2017.3.3日编辑发布
1.If you insist,I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
2.We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
3.Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
4.I don't know whether you realize it,but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
5.Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
6.There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
7.All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
8.Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
9.No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
10.Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
11.Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
12.At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
13.I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
14.We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
15.This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
16.I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
18.I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
19.Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
21.Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
22.What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
23.All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
24.What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
25.I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
26.That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
27.Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
28.I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
29.Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
30.It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
31.But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
32.I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
33.We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
34.Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
35.We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
36.Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
37I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
38.You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
39.It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
40.I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
41.If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
42.These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
43.They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
44.We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
45.Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
46.The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
47.All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
48.I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
49.Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
50.I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。