有时候跟人道歉,说“sorry”也是错的,别人会不开心!
日常求原谅
My mistake. I apologize.
是我的错,我道歉。
Blame me.
这怪我。
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
I plead for your forgiveness.
我恳求你的原谅。
I'm truly, truly sorry.
我真的,真的错了。
Don't blame it on him, but on me.
别怪他,该怪我。
I shouldn't have poked my nose into this.
怪我多事。
It's all my faults.
都是我的错。
服务员八颗牙齿官方微笑版
I apologize for that, sir.
先生,请您原谅。
Oh, I'm very/so sorry, sir.
噢,先生,我实在很抱歉。
I apologize for that.
我对此感到很抱歉。
商务谈判超级正式版
Now, I offer an apology to you for my absence.
现在,由于我的缺席我郑重向你道歉。
I'm here to apologize to you for everything I've accidentally done to you.
我专程来这里为我对你们无意所做的一切表示道歉。
I hope you all accept my apology and give me a chance.
我希望你们能够接受我的道歉并给我一个机会。
I'm sorry to have caused you so much inconvenience.
给你造成的诸多不便,我很抱歉。
如果是公司合作双方洽谈,你方出了差错,这时候只说个“sorry”,是不是就太不专业了, 对方也会心存芥蒂难免搞砸一桩生意。
上一篇:反身代词
下一篇:旅行中的一些英语用语